emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Chaos.

Today was definitely NOT one of those days. The usual talking-to-Charish-onthephone-til-forever is still there, but a lot has been happening. The best way to describe this day is "stressful". Mostly from school, but with other things too. Gaaahh, I needa switch the topic before I go crazy here.
Err.. I'm back to learning to play my guitar again. =) I got pretty tired of it after a week when i first bought it, but now i'm back to being obsessed with it. Haha yay.

Anyway, I would like to acknowledge Charish for making her own blog because I forced her to. Hahaha. And also niki (that one girl who's addicted to chocolate. Hahaha niks!) for being my numero uno linko. lol there.

Hmmm.. so what else? Oh uhm.. did I mention I ate pizza the whole day? Hahaha.
Seriously though, I was reading a discussion board a while ago and I found their topic rather interesting. It talks about the "requirements" before going to bed. Like how you should be positioned and all that stuff. I wanted to post but uhhh.. I dunno.. I didn't feel like it. Hahaha so i'll just post it here..

1. The light needs to be turned off. It has to be completely dark with just a little bit of light coming from my window.
2. Blanket needs to be able to cover my feet. (I get little thoughts in my head about "monsters" trying to grab my feet once in a while. Haha i'm such a little kid, I know.)
3. TV has to be turned on, but on timer for 2 hours... or 3. lol
4. My closet and the door to my bathroom HAS to be closed. (or else i'm going to freak out.)

Hmmm.. and I guess that's it. =) And speaking of sleep. I needa get somuh those. There's school tomorrow.. so Yeap, gotta go. Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home