emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Goodbye Math..

Second semester started today. It was fun and weird at the same time. A lot of new students were added to my first period class, and it was funny because they had those "get me outta here" and "i hate this, wtf?" looks on their faces. Hahaha I was happy cause I wasn't transferred. Yay! So anyway, guess what? This semester, from having 7 classes, now I only have 5!! And two of em are electives so it'll be really easy. And best part? NO. more. MATH.!! Hahaha omg!! I think this is the best day of my life. Seriously.
--------
When I got out of class today, I checked my phone right away (which is what I usually do) and there was two messages waiting for me to read. It was from Charish, and she was having a problem about something and she was really worried and she said she needed to talk to me. So I was about to call her back, then I saw those messages were from last night!! Turned out I fell asleep and I didn't get to check my phone til after school today. So Charish, just wanna say i'm really sorry I wasn't able to call when you needed to talk to me. Sorrryyy. I just needed to let it out cause I was feeling guilty since this noon. Love yah betch. I'll make it up to you. (Mirich thing? lol.)

Oohhh and another thing!! I bought a new keyboard cause my old one was kinda fucked up already. Hahaha so i'm using this new one right now while typing this.. and this.. and this.. and yea you get the point. Lol. I love ittt!! Hahaha seriously. Ang babaw ko. It's just that this new keyboard doesn't make any noise. And that helps me a lot, trust me. My old keyboard usually goes *plak plak plak* with every word I type on it. You know what I mean? It was THAT fucked up. Hahaha and this new one really helps cause it doesn't make any sound when I type on it. No sound whatsoever. nada sound (or however you say "sound" in spanish). =D Hahaha you're probably thinking "WTF? she's obsessed with her keyboard!!" but seriously?... nevermind. haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home