emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Destiny, or no?

I should be sleeping right now, but due to countless thoughts entering my head at the moment, it got me wondering about many things. I just had to get up, face my computer, and well... blog about it.

As I was watching "Sana Maulit Muli" (--a drama show aired on TFC) early on today, I was just blabbing and looking for things to laugh about (trust me, I usually find a lot). Honestly, I don't like the show. It bugs me how the two lead stars cannot act to save their lives. But anyway, I wasn't really paying attention to it because my mom was in the room and she was talking about work.. blah blah.. about chismis.. blah blah.. and all that jazz. But then, this scene that came up with Gerald (the lead "actor") and that guy "Mr. Destiny" got me interested. On that scene, the guy was getting mad at Gerald for trying to change how the way things are. I mean... LIFE. Gerald, knowing that Kim (--the lead "actress") would eventually die in the end, tried to change everything to prevent Kim from dying.

This is where my question comes up...
Can you really change your destiny? Can you really prevent something from happening? Or.. actually.. does "destiny" even exist? Like, OUR life, do we really control our life and decide how the things are going to turn out? Or is it already planned "up there"?

No one knows the answers to these questions. All of these are gonna remain un-answered. But one things for sure, I thought.. whether your life is planned out or not, just make the best out of it. Make the best out of EVERY day. People say these things too often that we don't even try to reflect and think about what it REALLY means. So as for me, I am going to make the best out of what I have right now. That way, even if I die tomorrow.. or the next day.. or the day after that.., at least I can say that I took chances, and that my life was exactly how I wanted it to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nk. said...

here's one of my favorite quotes on destiny: “I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be.” :)

January 24, 2007 at 6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home