emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Confused.

WTF is happening? The other day I was absofreakinlutely happy, and now I feel the exact opposite. I feel like i'm stuck inside this bottle, floating on a lake far far away, with no one to save me.
*smallville clip enters..* somebody saaaaaaave meeeee..

Helpless. That's what I am right now. I feel like i'm stuck, not knowing how to move on, and not wanting to (?). I dunno what to do anymore. I feel so confused. It feels like i'm stranded.

Today I went to Walgreens with my grandma. She bought a birthday card for her daughter (--my aunt), and as usual, being with my grandma in a store = 3 hours of waiting. She took her time scanning through the cards as if it was the most regretful thing she was gonna do if she bought an ugly one. Surprisingly though? I wasn't pissed. I actually enjoyed just looking at those cards in the stand. It feels like I wanted to buy one of those cute little cards with a puppy's face on the cover. It was all too cute. :)

Anyway, I was looking through the cards, when this one particular card caught my attention. That was it. I knew it was too familiar. It was the same card someone supposedly gave me about a year ago. I felt tears in my eyes and I literally had to RUN like a lunatic, out of the store to catch some air. As dramatic as it sounds, it felt like I couldn't breathe. I didn't know what to do, I went blank.

When we got home, I hurriedly went inside my room, locked myself up, and cried some more. Everything started to rush in. I thought I was over this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home