emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Thursday, February 1, 2007

Nothing.

Mmm? Don't really have anything to blog about.. I just want to. :D

Happy updates:
1. Talked to my principal yesterday. My vacation to the Philippines is all set. Yay.
2. Went to blockbuster earlier today to get myself a copy of Family Guy: The untold story. (Haven't had the time to watch it though, so can't really talk about it. Maybe on my next post.)
3. Catched up on my reading. Whew relaxing! ...nerd alert.
4. Catched up on my EATING. hahaha i'm lovin' kitkat nowadays.

Sad updates:
1. Was supposed to go to Andrew's later on today but mom didn't let me 'cause I'm goin out tomorrow, and we kinda have this rule that I can't go out everyday (--it should be every other day). Bummer! Well at least I get to go out tomorrow, so I guess it's okay.
2. Went to Fry's yesterday and bought a connector thingymajig to use on my TV and computer, but still can't figure it out 'til now. Ugh.
3. My tita's having some really major problems. It's making me worry. Pero tita, if ever you're reading this (which i doubt), we're always here for you. Love you po.
4. My room currently looks like payatas. Needa clean up.

Ooohh, and I almost forgot. Here's another happy happy happy update...
I think i'm inlove. I've been thinking about it for some time now, and really.. I think I AM in love! ..with him.. no less than.. *drumroll here please..*
jaraaan!! STEWIE --from Family Guy.
haha I swear I love him. Can't resist that sexiness. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home