emae`s world.

nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, and never have regrets. because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

books.

i love books. i'm probably not the only one who does, but trust me, a lot of people laugh at me when i say i love reading. sorry, if whoever you are reading this, thinks the same. but there's nothing you can possibly do. i love books. i really do. lol.

anyway, today was ok. oh, before i forget, i arrive at school approximately around 7am, even if my class doesn't start til 8:31am. it sucks, but yes, i do have to wait for an hour and a half, sitting at the cafeteria (or walking around campus) doing nothing, waiting for 8:30 so i can go to my first class. well, what can i do? my mom has work 7:30am, so she has to drop me off to school at 7am. *sigh* so today, that's what i did. wait, wait, and wait. so when i finally get to my first class for the day, i'm like the only student who was actually HAPPY being there. (i know, Jessica, shut up. lol)

------------------------------
hsbfaiygraksbdaygr!!! i'm so sleepy, im saying random things here. help.me.out. uggghh wake upppp! anyway, today was a normal day, except for this one thing that was bothering enough to leave me thinking and wondering for the rest of the day. until now actually. and that one thing, i can not mention. sorrryyy.

so after school, i met up with bea at he parking lot. we went to go eat at Aloha Kitchen, together with her other friend. I forgot her name, sorry, too sleepy. lol. i eat sloooowww, so it took us about an hour just eating there. lol. after that, bea dropped me off at the meadows mall cause my mom's picking me up there at around 4. so that's that. at the mall, i was bored as hell. i was dead tired, and so damn sleepy, i was looking for somewhere i could possibly SIT, withouth people bugging me. surprisingly though, there were alot of people at the mall today (how weird), so there wasn't any vacant spots i could sit at and call serenity. so i walked around, looking like im drunk (yes, that's how tired and sleepy i was, i barely got any sleep last night okay!). until...

*flashback to my first paragraph*

i went in the borders express store. i hate this store, really. because im all for barnes&nobles woooot woooot!! lol. but it was okay. so yea it took me about 30 minutes browsing through the books, before i decided to buy them. i bought two (young adult) books. the other book was 7.99 and the other one was 17.99! would you believe that? but guess what? i still bought them. hehe. i dunno, i was interested. i read the storyline, and i DID look at it for 30 minutes, so should be worth the money right?

okay, i don't have anything more to say.

*back to reading*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home